The Finnish Orienteering Federation cancelled the Lapin Lumirastit 2020 event because of the coronavirus epidemia. Because of this situation, the organising committee has the right to uphold 50% of the entry fees. The arrangements and voluntary work done by the organising sport club, Suunta 2000, for the Lapin Lumirastit 2020, have amounted to a cost of 15 000 euros.
In order to get a refund for a paid entry fee, you must send all the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 15.4.2020:
– Name of the competitor
– Orienteering club of the competitor
– The competition class of the competitor
– Competition dates of the competitor
– Entry fees (all fees combined)
– Receipt of the payment made OR a payment receipt from IRMA
– Account number (IBAN) AND for foreign payments, add also:
o SWIFT/BIC code
o name, address and country of the receiver
o name, address and country of the bank
Applications sent after 15.4.2020 will not be processed.
The refunding of the entry fees will begin after 16.4.2020.